‘I’ve been stopped for 17 weeks now. I’m proud of myself and the best thing is being able to do more exercise and not waking up with a sore chest anymore.’
Sian-Marie, 20-30 a day for 13 years
- You will save money – the average smoker has 13 cigarettes a day, which works out as 364 cigarettes a month. That’s £141 a month and £1,696 a year that you could be saving by not smoking.
- Your sense of taste will return and you will enjoy the taste of food more.
- Your breathing and general fitness will improve.
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve.
- You’ll be more confident in social situations because you won’t smell of stale smoke any more.
- Your fertility levels will improve, along with your chances of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
There are also real benefits for your
Want to see the rest of this article?
Would you like to see the rest of this article and all the other benefits that Issues Online can provide with?
- Useful related articles
- Video and multimedia references
- Statistical information and reference material
- Glossary of terms
- Key Facts and figures
- Related assignments
- Resource material and websites