- In the last six months of 2012, over 8,000 data requests were made in the United States.
- On average, some form of data was produced for 88% of requests from the United States.
- India made nearly double the amount of data requests than the UK.
- The UK made 1,458 requests – 70% of which resulted in some form of data being produced.
- Canada, Switzerland and Denmark made the least number of requests.
- The highest percentages of requests that resulted in some form of data being released, were from Singapore, Taiwan, the UK and the United States.
- Only 1% of requests in Russia were granted data release.
Source: Google Transparency Report.