There’s a game out there for everyone. Some might prefer sporting games like FIFA and NBA. Others play adventure games such as Fortnite and Minecraft. Video games are arguably better than ever - because almost all of them allow you to play online with friends.
It’s not just young people that are gaming online. Did you know that there are over 2 billion gamers across the world? (Newzoo, Global Games Market Report, 2018). And these gamers aren’t just wasting their time - the benefits of gaming include improvement of coordination, problem-solving skills and brain speed to name a few.
Gaming is more fun when people...
- Treat others with respect
- Play fairly and within the rules of the game
- Keep personal information private
- Make sure that content they’re sharing is not racially, religiously or sexually offensive
Chatting to other gamers can make it more fun too. It’s likely that you&rsqu
Want to see the rest of this article?
Would you like to see the rest of this article and all the other benefits that Issues Online can provide with?
- Useful related articles
- Video and multimedia references
- Statistical information and reference material
- Glossary of terms
- Key Facts and figures
- Related assignments
- Resource material and websites